Lynette represents clients in all areas of domestic relations law including, marital agreements, adoption, complex equitable distribution, LGBTQ matters, custody and visitation, relocation, child support, and spousal support. Lynette understands…
Eric J. Wexler
Rockville, MD 20850
Eric Wexler has been practicing law, tax, and accounting since 2002. He has represented a wide variety of businesses and individuals. As an experienced Attorney and Certified Public Accountant, Mr. Wexler has gained extensive insight as to tax and estate planning, tax reporting, IRS procedure, and federal & state audits.
Mr. Wexler is a past Treasurer of the Clift Condominium Association in Washington, DC. He is currently Treasurer of the Fallsmead Homes Corporation in Montgomery County.
While earning his law degree from George Washington University, Mr. Wexler served as the Deputy Director of Finance at the International Research & Exchanges Board, in Washington, D.C. After completing law school, Mr. Wexler was hired as an Associate at the law firm McChesney & Dale, P.C., and subsequently promoted to Shareholder, where his practice included tax, business law, estate planning, estate administration, civil litigation, and ERISA.
- The George Washington University Law School, JD, 2002
- ADR Board
- University of Maryland, BS, Accounting, 1998
- Certified Public Accountant
Bar & Court Admissions
- Maryland Bar
- New York Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit
- United States Tax Court