Fairfax, Virginia 22153*
*(with client meeting space at Ronald Reagan Building, Washington, DC)
I am an experienced family law attorney practicing in the District of Columbia and Northern Virginia. I am a strong advocate for using the Collaborative process to resolve family law matters with respect and compassion. My goal in all Collaborative cases is to reach a resolution that not only satisfies the participants’ goals, but maintains the long-term emotional and financial integrity of the family.
In addition to my Collaborative and family law experience, I have worked as a full-time judicial law clerk, and as a general practitioner engaging in a broad-based civil and criminal law practice. I find that my diverse background is useful in helping parties effectively navigate and resolve the complex issues that often arise in the Collaborative divorce process.
- Member, Marketing Committee, Virginia Association of Collaborative Professionals (VaCP) (2015 to present)
- Board Member (Outreach Chair), Collaborative Professionals of Northern Virginia (CPNV) (2015 to present)
- Organizer - CPNV New Member Forum Luncheons (quarterly lunch series for newly-trained Collaborative professionals) (2014 to present)
- Instructor, James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA - Family Law (2014 to present)
- Presenter, 2015 Virginia State Bar “First Day in Practice” Seminar for Newly-Admitted Attorneys
Suffolk University Law School, Boston, MA
Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, May 2007
Member, Law Review
University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA,
Bachelor of Arts, May 2004
District of Columbia – 2014
Virginia - 2007