Steven Goldman is a Partner at the law firm of Curran Moher Weis, P.C., with offices in Fairfax and Alexandria, Virginia. Steven has been recognized as one of U.S. News and World Reports’ Best Lawyers and has earned AV Preeminent ratings from Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory with “High Ethical Standing” from his peers in the Bar.
Steven is the Former President of the Collaborative Professionals of Northern Virginia and the current Treasurer for the statewide organization, Virginia Collaborative Professionals. Steven is a staunch advocate of Collaborative Divorce because it provides families the best opportunity to resolve their matters civilly and professionally, and to do so in a way that promotes a positive relationship for the future. He continues to lecture and provide seminars about Collaborative Divorce to local and statewide organizations.
Steven is licensed to practice law in Washington, D.C., Virginia, Maryland, and New York.
- Treasurer, Virginia Collaborative Professionals
- Former President, Collaborative Professionals of Northern Virginia
- Member, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Member, District of Columbia Bar Association
- Member, Virginia Bar Association
- Best Lawyers, U.S. News and World Report
- Ten Leaders of Northern Virginia, Age 45 & Under
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
- AV Preeminent Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Platinum Client Champion, Martindale-Hubbell
- Albany Law School, New York, J.D.
- Binghamton University, New York, B.S.