LAW FOR NON-LAWYERS TRAINING
On September 24, 2020, DCACP, CPNV, and CDRP co-sponsored Law for Non-Lawyers: A Virtual (Zoom) Training.
DCACP invites you to gain access to this invaluable training at the reduced price of $40.
The program provides a basic overview of separation and divorce in DC, Maryland and Virginia.
(The training is 3 hours in length)
- Which law governs: DC, Maryland or Virginia?
- No-fault versus fault-based divorce
- Alimony and Child Support
- Property Distribution & Debt Allocation
- Process options: Litigation, Mediation, Negotiation, Collaborative Process
Hear from a panel of lawyers from all three jurisdictions:
- DC: Erin Golding of Burr Law Firm and Theresa Mihalik of Kuder Smollar Friedman & Mihalik
- Maryland: Heather Hostetter of Hostetter Strent and Suzy Eckstein of Oakley & Eckstein
- Virginia: Grant Moher of Curran Moher Weiss and Virginia Haizlip of McClandish Lillard Law Firm
- Moderator: Barbara Burr of Burr Law Firm
This training is perfect for non-lawyer Collaborative Professionals and anyone who works with clients who face separation and divorce.
Register and pay for on-demand training by completing this form. The link and password to view the video will be provided in your receipt.