Jennifer Bradley has worked in family law for over 12 years, and has practiced Collaborative law for over 8 years. She was named the Best Lawyers® 2021 Lawyer of the Year for Collaborative Divorce in the Washington, D.C. metro area.
Jennifer practices Collaborative Divorce because it provides a structure that allows divorcing spouses to resolve their marital differences civilly, respectfully, with integrity and compassion, and with a commitment to the emotional and financial well-being of their children and each other.
Jennifer taught high school biology in Middleburg, Virginia prior to attending law school. She was an Associate at the Law Offices of Betty A. Thompson for 5 years before establishing Mullett Dove Meacham & Bradley, PLLC in 2012.
- Former President, Collaborative Professionals of Northern Virginia
- Board Member, D.C. Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Board Member, Collaborative Project of D.C.
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Fellow, International Academy of Family Lawyers
- Virginia Collaborative Professionals
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Supreme Court of the United States Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Arlington County Bar Association
- Fairfax County Bar Association
- Alexandria Bar Association
George Mason University School of Law, J.D.
University of Virginia, B.S.