Anne Marie Jackson is co-founder and principal of Feldman Jackson, P.C. Her law practice focuses exclusively on family law. Anne Marie is trained in Collaborative Law, and is a founding…
Jennifer Bradley has worked in family law for over 15 years, and has practiced Collaborative law for 10 years. She was named the Best Lawyers® 2024 and 2021 Lawyer of the Year for Collaborative Divorce in the Washington, D.C. metro area.
Jennifer practices Collaborative Divorce because it provides a structure that allows divorcing spouses to resolve their marital differences civilly, respectfully, with integrity and compassion, and with a commitment to the emotional and financial well-being of their children and each other.
- Current President, D.C. Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Former President, Collaborative Professionals of Northern Virginia
- Board Member, Collaborative Project of D.C.
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Fellow, International Academy of Family Lawyers
- Virginia Collaborative Professionals
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Supreme Court of the United States Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Arlington County Bar Association
- Fairfax County Bar Association
- Alexandria Bar Association
George Mason University School of Law, J.D.
University of Virginia, B.S.